1. I am interested in renovating/ building the space for my business. What’s the first step?
Give us a call at 055 991 5990 or email us at email@example.com or even easier, drop us a DM on our social media channels. We’ll respond within 2 hours to schedule our initial meeting. From there, we can assess your needs and present the best options according to your schedule and budget.
2. What type of projects is your company involved in?
We are experienced in the design and build of F&B, hospitality, commercial, and retail projects across the GCC
3. Which countries in the GCC do you cater to?
We have completed over 900 projects spread across the Middle East and Africa (MENA) region including Morocco, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain.
4. What services does KOJI provide?
We are a one stop shop interior fit out company offering full turnkey solutions for F&B, hospitality, commercial, and retail projects, commercial hubs, leisure centers, and progressive cities across the GCC. As your fit our contractor, we offer technology based project management, MEP design and execution; FF&E design and build; other interior fit out design and build, as well as facility maintenance.
5. What project management style do you implement for your projects?
We follow a strict project management protocol and stick according to a set program to ensure a timely turnover. We value transparency so clients are always on the loop and involved at all stages. We follow a strict health and safety protocol in line with international standards.
6. What are the latest design trends you can recommend?
Some of the top trends in the market right now includes incorporating ergonomic furniture design, use of sustainable items like wood, steel, and glass; and using unconventional lighting and artwork.
7. How many years have you been in business?
We have over 18 years of experience in the interior fit out industry since opening in 2001. Our mother company KOJ Group was formed in 1987.
8. Where do you source the materials and joinery items for your projects?
We have own modern joinery facility in Ras Al Khaimah that produces custom designed acrylics, solid surfaces, wood fixtures, upholstery, glass items, and metal works.
9. How long does it typically take to finish a fit out project?
It depends on the scale of the project and other variables such as budget, location, and current building status. But we take pride in delivering on time, if not ahead. As an example, the interior fit out of Dragon Oil’s 60,000 sq ft Dubai office was done in just 26 days.
10. What documents do I need to submit?
NOC from the landlord, TRN, signed contract, trade license, appointment letter, and authority approvals.